Tuesday 14 May 2013

START NOW!



Victor Dada added;
Don't be afraid of STARTING.
Nobody becomes a STAR without a START.
Even the word "START" acknowledges that.
Those who don't start remain stagnant.
Every START is pregnant of a "STAR"
The power of finishing well is concealed in STARTING.

You don’t have to have it big to achieve it big. Start with what you have, I mean with that very little in your hand. A wise man once said, “Whatever that starts big is likely to decline” .

You don’t get to the top of the ladder by climbing from the top; you definitely start from the first and lowest rung of the latter. Another wise man added; “You may not have all the resources you need right now, but until you start, all the resources God has provided for you to meet needs or touch lives will not flow. Until you start out, the anointed of God your life will not be activated.”

There is no way you wish to get to the highest part of a staircase by jumping there, you sure definitely going to starts from the lowest stair and all other follows. Nothing happens big without first starting small. It is from the small that amounts to the big. It is usually BIG, BIGGER, and BIGGEST.

One experience that has taught me the importance, advantage and benefits of starting with the little you have is what happened to me personally though it was not something so big, but it has taught me a lot.

I and a friend in my Church agreed and scheduled a time to meet at the Church to make a plank so as to lift up our drum set from the dust and to keep it clean and maintained.

On getting to the Church as planned my friend was not there, I called to know if he was still going to come. He did not give me a definite answer about his coming because he was busy at work. I thought on what to do not to keep it late and I decided to start doing something.

Meanwhile, I only had a tool out of the three tools we needed to use. I started anyway with the one I have (the saw) and cutting some woods to use for both ends. While I was doing that, some members that never knew before if we were aiming to do something of sort joined voluntarily and because I started with what was available, all other tools became available without struggling with their joint effort.

This experience became a great lesson to me and while I was reflecting on it, I drew out some important, advantages and benefits on starting early with the little you have.

What You Must Know
·         When you start with what you have without minding how insufficient it look like at first, you are putting your mind and  brain to work and raising your hope to see it completed.
·          
      Sometimes, you don’t have to have all of what you need to start or complete a project or actualize a dream, God sometimes wants you to just start with what you have so that he will bring others to join and assist you.
·          
      You are most likely to finish early by starting with the little in your hands than waiting till you get everything needed.
·          
      Jesus was still looking and asking on how to feed thousands of people who has come to hear him. He never waste time or hesitated in using the little he saw (five loaves of bread and two fishes) in the midst of thousands of people. He used the little he saw and God blessed it. 
     
     Whatever you have counted as little in your hand, I implore you to start with it. I believe in every big, there are several little’s!


WISDOM FOR YOU
The time of your little is not a time to complain
About what you lack but to work with that little
And see it becoming BIG


.....Please, tell me your comment…. 

No comments:

Post a Comment